How To Create Winning Solutions And Have Fun While You’re At It
Start your meeting, conference or retreat with a blast of enthusiasm and fun with a Shake That Brain! keynote. Joel’s system for creating winning solutions will prepare your entire group to start thinking and reacting in a whole new way. You’ll learn easy-to-use strategies – supported by compelling, real-life examples – for creating surprising yet inevitable solutions. Joel tailors the program to your specific needs. Includes breaking delicate objects, shattering everyday assumptions, and on-stage brain surgery. Participants leave ready to generate and implement bold new ideas. Based on Joel’s new book, “Shake That Brain!”
• Turn your worst ideas into GREAT ideas.
• Harness the power of "Opposites Thinking."
• Have "Yes" meetings only
. • Generate and implement bold new solutions -- by using just what's in the room.
• Sell those great ideas that could catapult your organization to new heights of success.
SOLVE IT NOW!
Grappling with a challenge that you can’t seem to solve or don’t even have time to think about? Using proven Shake That Brain! tools, Joel leads your group to create extraordinary solutions to whatever’s most challenging you and your group – right there in the room. Prior to the meeting, Joel interviews members of your group and develops insights about your challenges. He then facilitates an intensive session that harnesses the collective brain power of all involved.
• Discover SOLUTIONS to any problem with easy-to-apply formulas
• Harness the brain power of experts – your own group or team – for ZERO-dollars!
Too often, people frame ethical dilemmas as “either/or” propositions and unnecessarily limit themselves. Joel uses his Shake That Brain! strategies to teach your group to create more alternatives, and find solutions that are both good ethics and smart business practices. Participants will learn to “Shake That ETHICS Brain!” to discover winning solutions to a variety of intriguing hypotheticals in this super-interactive program. Your group will learn that doing the right thing is not only a better way to do business, it can be a more profitable way to do business. The result? Better compliance with your organization’s Code of Ethics and a stronger organization.
• Executives, managers and other employees who are better equipped to lead by example during the normal business day.
• A better business reputation, more loyal customers and more customer referrals
How To Deliver Killer Presentations
In this highly interactive program, Joel teaches participants to speak with energy, passion and clarity. He shows you how to tap into your passion and make it a vital part of every presentation. Through a series of exercises – conducted in a fun, supportive atmosphere – participants learn to identify their individual strengths and to overcome whatever fears, anxieties or lack of know-ho have kept them from greatness as a presenter. Everyone in the group will try on NEW BEHAVIOR right in class – and experience on a personal, visceral level, the REACTION it engenders. Once they get a “taste” of what it takes to get that reaction, they’re on their way to becoming a more compelling and persuasive speaker. Everyone whose job description includes making presentations or selling will benefit from this program.
• be fully prepared AND spontaneous
• present ideas with conviction and enthusiasm
R-E-S-P-E-C-T: CREATING A RESPECTFUL WORKPLACE
Joel asked 1,500 kids (ages 6-12), "What's your advice for treating people right?" His findings provide a simple, direct and powerful treatise on "How to Create a Respectful Workplace," based on his book “What the World Needs Now: Kids Advice on Treating People Right.” Think of this program as "Everything I Need to Know About RESPECT I Learned in Grade School."
• Become a "hero" in your organization through small but important acts of kindness
• Create a workplace where R-E-S-P-E-C-T increases employee and customer satisfaction and loyalty -- and increases profits as a result.
SELLING WITH HONOR
For people for whom selling does not come naturally. Based on Joel's book, “Selling With Honor.”
• Gain an unwavering belief in the value of your deal
• Learn the power of "Value in Advance" marketing
• Turn your clients into "sales associates"
• Do better in business... and make more money!
|© Speakers Platform, all rights reserved.
Permission is granted for linking to Web pages within speaking.com
Email: Speaker@speaking.com | Phone: 415-861-1700